We have the following vacancies available at Cleeve School:
CLEEVE SCHOOL ACADEMY TRUST - RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS
SELF-EMPLOYED PERSONAL TRAINERS
We Need You!
We are currently on the lookout for passionate Personal Trainers and Class Instructors who have a vibrant personality and exceptional customer interaction skills to work in our Sports Centre.
As a Self-Employed Personal Trainer you will be a key player within our Sports Centre team, delivering exceptional service to your clients, while working within a supportive and positive sporting environment.
You will have unlimited use during opening hours to use the gym and other facilities where available, to train your existing clients and create new clients from our customer base.
Passionate, hardworking and dedicated
- REP's Level 3 Personal Training Qualification
- Personal insurance
- A strong understanding of health and fitness and personal well-being benefits
- Outstanding communication skills and customer service skills
Main duties and tasks:
- Promote and sell Personalised Training to customers of the Sports Centre and staff.
- Opportunity to run one or two fitness classes per week on behalf of the Sports Centre
- Be flexible and willing to support Cleeve Sports Centre by carrying out new member inductions where necessary and offer follow up programme reviews
- Provide and offer general health, fitness and nutrition advice and assistance to our members.
- Supervision of the gym whilst delivering PT sessions
Benefits to you:
- Low monthly rental
- 100% of your PT income
- An opportunity to expand your client base
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01242 673581 for more information.