TEACHER OF health and social care
Closing date for applications: 9am, Thursday 25th April 2019
department leader for computer science and ict
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 29th April 2019
We are currently recruiting Cleaning Operatives to join the team at Churchill Cleaning Solutions to undertake general cleaning duties at Cleeve School.
Position: Two hours a day, afternoon to early evening (Monday – Friday) total: 10 hours p/week.
Experience in cleaning not essential as training is given, but you must be willing to learn Duties:
* Cleaning interior surfaces, furnishings, fixtures and fittings
* Clean floors and floor coverings
* Maintain the internal environment
* Service toilet areas; clean all toilet appliances i.e. toilets, sinks etc. and replenish supplies ie. toilet rolls
* To clear and remove rubbish and other items from areas as detailed and ensure the security of all areas at completion of duties.
* To report any problems on site to the supervisor so they may be rectified immediately.
* To undertake any other reasonable duties/request commensurate with this position as designated by the Account Manager / Site Manager/ school.
For more information or to apply, please contact: email@example.com or call Mr D Roberts (Site Cleaning Manager) on 07730320331