Catering at cleeve
Innovate are the new company chosen to provide our meal service at Cleeve School, joining us this September with a brand new menu.
Innovate are passionate about:
- Delicious, nutritionally rich food: fresh, local, sustainably sourced, big flavour and huge variety.
- Food that students love to eat.
- Food that promotes sharp, positive and energetic minds.
- Food that encourages healthy bodies, habits and attitudes for a lifetime.
Innovate Catering Service
Food Outlets and Menu Cycle
Food is served at three locations throughout the school:
- Bon Appetit - Serving the restaurant menu and some deli menu items
- Bistro - Serving the deli menu and some restaurant items
- Brewhouse - Sixth Form Centre for hot drinks and light bites
Each outlet is open at mid-morning break and at lunchtime , so make sure you pay a visit at some point throughout the day. The main lunch menu runs on a three-weekly rotation cycle throughout each term. You can see our current menu below. Meal deal options are available throughout the day, offering excellent value. Vegetarian and Vegan options are also catered for.
- Drinks start from 70p (and there are many places for students to fill up their water bottle across the school)
- Breakfast items range from 30p for toast with butter/jam to £1.25 for a breakfast roll.
- Hot 'Grab & Go' food is available from Bon Appetit and Bistro, including filled ciabattas, paninis, pasta and street foods from £1.25-£2.30.
- Cold 'Grab & Go' items such as baguettes, salads, veg bags and fruit pots are available from 35p-£2.35 depending on the choice.
- And of course we have some sweet treats too including cakes and bakes from 35p-£1.00.
Free School Meals
Your child might be entitled to Free School Meals. Gloucestershire County Council's Access to Learning Team has launched a new portal to enable parents/guardians to apply online for Free School Meals. across the county. The cost of a Free School Meal is £2.40.
Take a look in a our Transitions Guide for more details on how to apply.
Special diets and food allergens
Don’t think that your child can’t enjoy our great food if they have a special diet – they are an important part of our catering service. We can provide food if they have an intolerance, an allergy, or require an alternative choice due to religious beliefs.
Legislation requires caterers to provide allergen information on food sold that is served ‘unpackaged’. Innovate already cater for lots of children with allergies and we regularly check the information from suppliers to see if there have been any ingredient changes. It is still important that our customers talk to us so we can work together and continue to provide meals that are safe for them to eat.
Get in touch
For any specific concerns or queries concerning catering provision at Cleeve School, please email firstname.lastname@example.org