Thursday 16 August 2018 Cleeve celebrate best A level results yet! The results include excellent performances within the very highest grades, with 24.9% of all entries at A level or equivalent achieving either a grade A*, A or equivalent. Read more.....
Monday 25 June 2018 Back to School changes to the School Day - 2018/2019 From September 2018 Cleeve School will operate on a new School Day. Please click here for more information...
Wednesday 31 January 2018 School Uniform and PE Kit changes - 2018/2019 For more information regarding our new School Uniform changes for September 2018, please click here....
Wednesday 22 November 2017 Cleeve School Alumni - sign up! If you're a former student of Cleeve School, we want to hear from you! We?d love you to join our alumni network and stay connected with the school. Click here for more information about how to get involved.
Wednesday 16 December 2015 Supporting Your Child - Free School Meals The school is eligible for Pupil Premium funding for each student who is registered for Free School Meals (FSM). This funding is used in a variety of ways to help support students. Cleeve School is unable to access this funding unless Parents apply through the Gloucestershire County Council website, where there is a straight-forward on-line form. Please click through to find further information.
More News and Information 2017-18
- 23rd Mar 2018 - Year 10 Presentation from Parents' Evening - How to revise for Year 10 Mocks - Parent Carousel powerpoint. Year 10 Mock Exam Timetable. Revision Booklet
- Year 11 Parent Information Evening, January 2018 - presentation
- Year 11 History Trip to the Battlefields, February 2018 - Itinerary
- Year 11 History Trip to the Battlefields, February 2018 - general information
- Prepare to Perform - Parents Information
- Power to Perform Recipe Booklet (pages 13-24)
- Power to Perform Recipe Booklet (pages 1-12)
- Power to Perform Recipe Snack Cards
- November 2017 - Year 10 Subject Information and Revision Lists (updated) - GCSEs in Summer 2019
- November 2017 - Year 11 Mock Exam Timetable. Part 1 and Part 2.
- November 2017 - Year 12 Work Experience Letter. Agreement Form. Application Form.
- October 2017 - Year 11 Revision List and Information
- 2nd Oct 2017 - Year 13 Parent Information Evening Presentation
- 18th Sept 2017 - Year 12 Welcome to KS5 Presentation
- 14th Sept 2017 - Year 11 Parent Information Evening Presentation
- 13th Sept 2017 - Year 10 Parent Information Evening Presentation
- 12th Sept 2017 ~ Year 9 Parent Information Evening Presentation
- 11th Sept 2017 ~ Year 8 Parent Information Evening Presentation
- 8th Sept. 2017 ~ Year 7 Parent Information Evening Presentation
More News and Information 2016-17
- (10th July 2017) - Ofsted June 2017 Report and Covering Letter
- SIXTH FORM Power to Perform Recipe Booklet (pages 13-24)
- SIXTH FORM Power to Perform Recipe Booklet (pages 1-12)
- SIXTH FORM Power to Perform Recipe Snack Cards
- PARENT INFORMATION EVENING, 28TH FEBRUARY 2017 - External Agencies and Support for Families - Powerpoint Presentation ~ Safeguarding your children at Cleeve School
- YEARS 12 AND 13 - Understanding Data (ALPS target, predicted grade and effort grade)