CAREERS AT CLEEVE
At Cleeve School, we are committed to providing our students with a comprehensive Careers Programme of careers advice, guidance and information to help them decide their next steps at Post 16 and Post 18.
We believe that providing good careers guidance and preparing students for the 'working world' is an important role in our curriculum, raising aspirations and opportunities available to them is key within their learning.
As a school, our Careers Programme is delivered and defined by the Gatsby Benchmarks:
1. A stable careers programme
2. Learning from career and labour market information
3. Addressing the needs of each pupil
4. Linking curriculum learning to careers
5. Encounters with employers and employees
6. Experiences of workplaces
7. Encounter with higher and further education
8. Personal guidance
Careers Appointments and Interviews
All students are entitled to a Careers Meeting with our Sixth Form Manager and Employability Officer: Ms Emma Smith - email@example.com
Careers interviews are also available upon request.
Careers Policy and Policy Statement
View Careers Policy
Our Careers Programme is reviewed annually, next review due July 2020.