- 20 Jul 17: GOVERNOR OPPORTUNITIES - 'EDUCATION' and 'COMMUNICATION'
- 14 Jul 17: IMPORTANT INFORMATION - YEAR 8 SANTILLANA TRIP
- 11 Jul 17: IMPORTANT DATES
- 16 Dec 15: Supporting Your Child - Free School Meals
- Subscribe to our news as an RSS feed
More News and Information
- (12th July 2017) - Years 10 and 11 Iceland Trip - Parent Information Pack
- (10th July 2017) - Ofsted June 2017 Report and Covering Letter
- (28th June) - Year 12 Duke of Edinburgh Gold Expedition information from Rough Edge
- (26th May) Year 11 - Exams and Revision timetable plus useful information for after May half-term
- SIXTH FORM Power to Perform Recipe Booklet (pages 13-24)
- SIXTH FORM Power to Perform Recipe Booklet (pages 1-12)
- SIXTH FORM Power to Perform Recipe Snack Cards
- PARENT INFORMATION EVENING, 28TH FEBRUARY 2017 - External Agencies and Support for Families - Powerpoint Presentation ~ Safeguarding your children at Cleeve School
- YEAR 9 CURRICULUM EVENING 2ND FEBRUARY - Powerpoint Presentation. Curriculum Booklet
- Women's Cricket Fun Taster Sessions - Saturday February 11th / 18th / 25th - Age 13+ - Cleeve School Sports Hall - First session free
- The Rock Project - School of Rock and Pop - information slide
- YEAR 10 PARENT INFORMATION EVENING - 12TH JANUARY 2017 ~ PRESENTATION
- YEAR 11 REVISION POWERPOINT - Nov 16
- YEAR 12 WORK EXPERIENCE - 6TH-10TH FEBRUARY 2017. Please click on the following to view the information - Letter to parents. Agreement Form. Application Form
- YEARS 12 AND 13 - Understanding Data (ALPS target, predicted grade and effort grade)
- PRESENTATION FROM ICELAND INFORMATION EVENING HELD ON 13TH OCTOBER 2016
- INTER-COLLEGE PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION - OPEN TO ALL YEAR GROUPS. Closing Date 3rd November. Click here to view details of the competition.
- YEAR 11 - Suggested Revision Guides for English Literature and English Language
- POWERPOINT PRESENTATION FROM THE YEAR 11 PARENT INFORMATION EVENING HELD ON THURSDAY, 6TH OCTOBER 2016 - Click here to view the presentation.
- 'COLLEGE' AND YEAR 11 PHOTOGRAPHS - Monday 3rd October 2016
To celebrate our new college communities within the school, college photographs will be taking place on Monday 3rd October 2016 (and not 12th October as originally published) for all students.
We feel that this is a great way to embed our new college communities and for the students to feel a sense of belonging to their College.
There will be an opportunity to purchase college photographs in due course.
Photographs of our Year 11 students will also take place on Monday 3rd October 2016 and these too will be available to purchase at a later date.